- Data - collectively all information that you submit to Darqube Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws
- Cookies – a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
- Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
- GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679; Darqube Ltd, we or us – Darqube Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12197411 whose registered office is at Profile West Suite 2, Floor 1, 950 Great West Road, Brentford, England, TW8 9ES;
- UK and EU Cookie Law – the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Darqube Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Darqube Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
- Website – the website that you are currently using, darqube.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Date of birth
- Job title
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
How we collect Data
- data is given to us by you;
- data is received from other sources;
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by youDarqube Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
Data that is received from third parties
Darqube Ltd will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
- google analytics and other analytic software.
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed 'Cookies'.
Use of Data
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
We may use your Data to show you Darqube Ltd adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Darqube Ltd adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed 'Cookies' below).
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed 'Your rights' below).
- any of our group companies or affiliates - to ensure the proper administration of the website and business;
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to ensure the adequate use of personal data;
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
- relevant authorities - to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: [email protected].
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is 'manifestly unfounded or excessive.' Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to 'block' us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: [email protected].
Third Party Policies
Note that Darqube LTD has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Changes of ownership
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Changes to this policy
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.