Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using the Darqube products and services we make available to you as part of this website (collectively, the 'Service') .These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Darqube Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website.
By using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including trademarks, illustrations, images, logos, texts, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layouts, software code appearing in connection with Darqube Ltd are the exclusive property of the Darqube or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties related to intellectual property.
By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Darqube Ltd.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, you are required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength. We may suspend or terminate your registration or subscription with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
Accounts registered by bots or any other automated methods are not permitted and will be banned according to this agreement.
You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us via the contact form
or by using the tools provided for account termination. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Termination or suspension of your account does not affect any statutory rights.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- mselling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Users enrolled in the subscriptions may only use the Services for personal, non-commercial purposes and may not display or distribute Darqube Services to third parties in any manner.
Some of the products or services on this website are provided on the basis of paid subscription. The fees, duration and conditions applicable to the purchase of such products are described below.
- Subscriptions allow Users to receive a Product continuously or regularly over a determined period of time.
- To subscribe to products and services, users must complete registration and select a subscription plan.
- Prices, descriptions or availability of paid services are outlined in the respective sections of this website and are subject to change without notice.
- Services are billed in advance and are non-refundable.
- Paid subscriptions begin on the day the payment is received by Darqube Ltd.
- In order to maintain subscriptions, Users must pay the required recurring fee in a timely manner. Failure to do so may cause service interruptions.
- Darqube Ltd uses automatic renewal for product subscriptions, unless the User cancels the subscription within the deadlines for termination specified in the relevant section of these terms.
- Paid subscriptions may be cancelled at any time by using the corresponding controls inside the Console . Access to any paid services shall remain until the billing period ends, but refunds for any days remaining in the current billing period will not be made.
Please refer to
This Website is provided 'as is,' with all faults, and Darqube Ltd. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Darqube Ltd., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Darqube Ltd., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Darqube Ltd doesn’t bear any responsibility and will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of using the products and services provided on this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Darqube Ltd. from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Changes of Terms
Darqube Ltd. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Assignment of Contract
The Darqube Ltd. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Darqube Ltd. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
These Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If you are not a UK resident, your relationship with Darqube Ltd under this Agreement will be governed by the laws of your country of residence, and legal proceedings may be brought in your local courts.