Build and Backtest trading bots like a PRO with no coding required
Advanced Bot Builder
Component based strategy design with no scripting
Supercharged Backtests for better analytics
Any type of financial instruments and orders
One click switch to live trading mode
Download Tradelab brochure
Productivity by Default
Search profitable quantitative strategies and backtest them with a click of a button. You can also contact bot creators and ask details regarding their crafted strategies.
Join other authors and creators and make profit by selling/loaning your strategies to other Darqube users.
Live TraderFully configurable trading environment that helps you deploy and run pre-compiled quantitative trading strategies
Deploy and execute in one click
- Switch from back-test to live mode in just one click
- Start & stop individual strategies
- Setup custom alerts to monitor your positions
Reliable execution and configurable OMS
- Fully configurable trading environment
- Observe in real-time the full cycle of orders execution from the point at which you send an order to position updates in your strategies
- Integrate any broker’s EMS through pre-built plug-in development (in future)
Detailed real-time monitoring and control
- Define your customized alerts and notification channels when running live
- Easily locate your trading environment on a dedicated machine
Be up-to-speed with the world
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Darqube Tradelab?
Darqube Tradelab allows users to build custom trading bots and launch them without coding required.
Which financial asset classes are covered by Darqube Tradelab?
Currently Darqube Tradelab offers coverage for Cryptocurrencies. Other assets classes in the near future will be added so please stay tuned.
Can I integrate my price feed into Darqube Tradelab?
Darqube partners with financial price and fundamental data providers on custom request. Check Solutions section for more details.
Does Darqube Tradelab offer trading services?
Darqube Tradelab includes a simulated trading environment in which users can only create trial demo accounts for practice purposes.